Code of Civil Procedure – CCP § 673
CCP § 673. Assignee of record; Acknowledgment of assignment of judgment
(b) An acknowledgment of assignment of judgment shall contain all of the following:
(1) The title of the court where the judgment is entered and the cause and number of the action.
(2) The date of entry of the judgment and of any renewals of the judgment and where entered in the records of the court.
(3) The name and address of the judgment creditor and name and last known address of the judgment debtor.
(4) A statement describing the right represented by the judgment that is assigned to the assignee.
(5) The name and address of the assignee.
(c) The acknowledgment of assignment of judgment shall be:
(1) Made in the manner of an acknowledgment of a conveyance of real property.
(2) Executed and acknowledged by the judgment creditor or by the prior assignee of record if there is one.
(d) This section is in addition to, and does not limit or restrict, any other means by which an assignee may become an assignee of record.