Health Technologists and Technicians, All Other
“All Other” titles represent occupations with a wide range of characteristics which do not fit into one of the detailed O*NET-SOC occupations. O*NET data is not available for this type of title. For more detailed occupations under this title, see below.
Median wage data for Medical Dosimetrists, Medical Records Specialists, and Health Technologists and Technicians, All Other.
Employment data for Medical Dosimetrists, Medical Records Specialists, and Health Technologists and Technicians, All Other.
Industry data for Medical Dosimetrists, Medical Records Specialists, and Health Technologists and Technicians, All Other.
|Median wages (2020)||$21.20 hourly, $44,090 annual|
|Employment (2020)||335,000 employees|
|Projected growth (2020-2030)||Average (5% to 10%)|
|Projected job openings (2020-2030)||27,400|
|Top industries (2020)|
Source: Bureau of Labor Statistics 2020 wage data and 2020-2030 employment projections . “Projected growth” represents the estimated change in total employment over the projections period (2020-2030). “Projected job openings” represent openings due to growth and replacement.
Disclaimer: Sources are listed to provide additional information on related jobs, specialties, and/or industries. Links to non-DOL Internet sites are provided for your convenience and do not constitute an endorsement.
- American Association for Respiratory Care
- American Health Information Management Association
- American Lung Association
- American Optometric Association Paraoptometric Section
- Association of Technical Personnel in Ophthalmology
- Joint Commission on Allied Health Personnel in Ophthalmology
- Medical Billing and Coding
- National Cancer Registrars Association
- National Healthcareer Association
- Occupational Outlook Handbook: Medical records and health information specialists
- The National Board for Respiratory Care